Citypress shortlisted for six PRCA DARE Awards
- Wednesday 04 May, 2016
We’ve been shortlisted in six categories at this year’s PRCA DARE Awards.
- Small Consultancy of the Year
- Rising Star — Jamie Williamson
- Trade and B2B Campaign — Fresh Opportunities & Growth — Bank of Scotland
- Media Relations — Fishing for success with Seafood Week 2015 — Seafish
- Integrated Campaign — Fishing for success with Seafood Week 2015 — Seafish
The PRCA DARE Awards recognise excellence in PR across the UK. The North award ceremony will take place on Tuesday 7 June, and the Scotland and Northern Ireland event on Wednesday 15 June.
These nominations follow our recent success at the PRmoment Awards, where we took home Large Agency of the Year for the third consecutive year. In February, we were named as one of the industry’s best employers, after winning a PRWeek’s Best Place to Work Award.
Want to join our team?
We’re currently looking for creative, ambitious and entrepreneurial people to join us. Check out our careers page for more information.
Want to chat about us working together?contact us