We are a highly successful, Manchester based PR agency looking to recruit an Office Manager to ensure the efficient operation of the agency’s support functions and line management of the Administration team.
Paying a very competitive salary (experience dependent), this is an opportunity worth exploring if you’re looking to be part of an exciting, dynamic and creative industry.
-Line management responsibilities for a team of administrators
-Facilities management of the Manchester and all regional offices
-Managing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers
-Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
-Ensuring all the needs of the office are met including overseeing the travel booking system
-Organisation of all office events, ensuring they are well managed and delivered to budget
-Managing the overhead budgets for stationary and catering ensuring we receive value for money whilst still offering great choice and service
Personal qualities required:
• Excellent communication and social skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients, staff and suppliers at all levels
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
• Experience of working in a busy office
• Stable career history
We are a PRWeek Best Place to Work and the only PR agency to rank in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work 2018 (at number 32).