We are a highly successful, Manchester based PR agency looking to recruit an Operations Assistant to provide an efficient & effective service to the business.
Paying a competitive salary, this is an opportunity worth exploring if you’re looking to be part of an exciting, dynamic and creative industry.
Day to day responsibilities include working closely with the Office Manager and Operations Team to provide and effective and efficient operation of the agency’s support functions. Daily duties will include:
-Providing general administrative support to the agency
-Booking and servicing internal and external meetings using the in-house reservation system
-Servicing client meeting meetings in a professional and courteous manner
-Providing a professional switchboard and reception
-Maintaining high standards of housekeeping through the office at all times and arranging for general repairs
-Managing supplies of stationery and office consumables
Personal qualities required:
• Excellent communication and numeracy skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
• Experience of working in a busy office
• Stable career history