Traffic Manager at Citypress in Manchester
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Manager to support the growth of the Creative Services department at Citypress. The role will involve working closely with the Director of Creative Services and account teams to manage capacity and internal resources ensuring projects are planned out and managed effectively from start to finish.
This is an ideal role for a highly organised, process-driven individual. The role will involve:
• Co-ordinating workflow for designers, developers, copywriters and freelancers and third party contractors
• Acting as a point of contact between the creative services team and account handlers, ensuring effective planning, monitoring time allocated for the creative services team, including enforcing timesheet rigour
• Ensuring briefs are fully collated and to a high standard
• Supporting the team heads in quoting and budgeting of projects and tracking the Creative Services financial figures, capacity, recommend hires and business proposals
• Excellent knowledge of project planning and Excel
• Experience working within a communications agency
• Experienced with high volume, fast turnaround traffic management
• Strong communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
Pay is competitive and will be determined by your professional experience, while we offer a range of additional benefits including healthcare cash plan, performance based bonus scheme and flexible working opportunities.