Keolis — Key Connections
Global passenger transport company Keolis helps to deliver one in every three rail journeys on the UK network. To support its ambition to operate new franchises as a lead partner, it needed to further raise its profile with UK policy makers and other transport stakeholders. Citypress took on the brief in collaboration with Cavendish PC â €” helping put Keolis on the right track.
Keolis has been a highly successful player of the UK transport sector for 20 years, yet the company was little known outside the industry.
We had to increase awareness and understanding of its business, including its pedigree in the UK and wide-ranging global expertise. In addition, we had to help support its bid programme by helping communicate the benefits of its operating model; specifically its expertise in creating integrated transport solutions.
- Secured contributions from a range of high profile figures to two thought leadership reports, including Pete Waterman, think tank IPPR North, MPs Lilian Greenwood and Stuart Andrew and leading regional politicians including the head of Birmingham City Council Sir Albert Bore.
- Successful media launch for each report that included in-depth editorials focusing on each paper’s key lessons across tier one transport titles such as Rail, Tramways & Urban Transit, Passenger Transport, Rail Professional and Railway Strategies.
- Set piece interviews profiling Keolis’ UK CEO in the business sections of quality national broadsheet titles, including the Times and the Sunday Telegraph.
- Designed and authored two thought leadership papers on the essential need for interconnectivity between HS2 and local and regional transport networks â €” opening a new area of discussion in the high speed rail debate.
- Organised an expert panel debate featuring the contributors of the reports and attended by a broad range of industry stakeholders.
- Media activation focused on key trade and national media. The content of the reports fed into a number of opinion-led editorials to drive the debate.
Want to chat about us working together?contact us